Archiact is hosting our 7th Global Archiact Jam from March 8 March 22, you have 2 weeks to build the best game you can on the Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR! All skill levels are welcome :D
Registration is NOW OPEN here: https://itch.io/jam/global-archiact-jam
We'll be giving away a free Samsung Gear VR to 1 lucky entry just for registering for the Game Jam. There'll also be prizes given throughout the contest, stay tuned for more details!
This jams theme? IS IT TOO LATE?!
Why Should You Join?
- Opportunity to network with leaders in the VR industry
- Have access to a massive platform to showcase your talents
- Build your resume and show the world what you can do
- Get together with other VR enthusiasts
- Push your boundaries and challenge yourself
- Chance to have your game published
- Practical experience developing VR games
- 4 Industry Day passes to CVR 2017 which gives you exclusive access to speakers from NASA, MetaVRse, Cloudhead Games, Finger Food Studios, and many more. It is also an opportunity to network with professionals in the VR space. Full details here:
- 2 nights accommodation at the beautiful Pinnacle Hotel facing the waterfront in downtown Vancouver
- $200 pre-paid VISA for spending during your trip
- A pair of Industry Day passes to CVR 2017 with exclusive access to speakers and an opportunity to network with professionals in the VR space
- 4 General Admission 2-Day CVR 2017 passes
- Samsung Gear VR
- SADES 810S Gaming Headset
- Google Cardboards
Submission Key Dates
All players MUST submit progress of their work on the specified dates or forfeit in the competition.
Milestone 1 - Idea/Pitch: Mar 8th at 4:00PM PT
- Game Idea/Description (required)
- Team/Individual (required)
Milestone 2 - Screenshots: Mar 13th at 4:00PM PT
- Game Screenshots (required)
- Updated Description, Track
Milestone 3 - Final Build: Mar 22 at 4:00PM PT
- Submit your final build on Google Play or Construct VR
- Final Description, Track, Screenshots (required)
- Final Game Poster (recommended)
- Final Updated Video Preview (recommended)
Full Details: https://itch.io/jam/global-archiact-jam
Winners and top participants of every Global Archiact Jam are also featured on the Archiact website, here: https://www.archiactvr.com/game-jams
Some great articles on Global Archiact Jams can also be found here: https://www.archiactvr.com/blog/category/global-archiact-jam/
Receive blog posts by email
Sign up below and we'll email you every time we make a new blog post.