The time is finally here to announce the winners from Global Archiact Jam!! Congratulations to everyone who competed in the game jam, there were tons of fantastic entries.
- 1st Place: NurFACE GAMES with the game titled 'Antilucid'
- 2nd Place: Caboose with the game titled 'Monstar'
- 3rd Place: John Choi with the game titled 'Project Codetta'
- 1st Place: Team Ghost with the game titled 'Islands in the Sky V2'
- 2nd Place: CEO's Pet Software with the game titled 'S.P.Y. Robot'
- 3rd Place: Ralph and Friends with the game titled 'Jigsaw'
- Most Interactive: Coal Car with the game titled 'Cardboard Sec'
- Most Innovative: Ancient C with the game titled 'Public Speaking Simulator'
- Most Entertaining: Virtual Vision with the game titled 'Data Bug'
- Most Immersive: TSITAPH with the game titled 'Verisimilitude II'
- Most Immersive: Team Ghost with the game titled 'Islands in the Sky'
Congratulations everyone!! Make sure you go to the Archaict game jam website to check out the winners and download their games.
Thank you to all the participants for taking part in Global Archiact Jam! This game jam was hugely successful, and we couldn't have done it without you.
Want to do another VR jam? Check out Archiact's Student VR Jam happening in September!
Receive blog posts by email
Sign up below and we'll email you every time we make a new blog post.