Navigate a sinking ship, overcome underwater chaos, and unlock your path to the surface, all while protecting your most precious resource: the breath in your lungs. FREEDIVER: Triton Down is available on PC VR now!
As you can see, this is no everyday diving trip for Ren Tanaka. At the behest of her eccentric mentor, Dr. Lindstrom, Ren finds herself exploring uncharted ocean caves as part of a seagoing research team, and delving deeper than perhaps anyone should. When the team’s research ship capsizes during a raging storm and their wonder quickly turns on its head, freediver Ren might be the only one capable of escaping the sinking Triton.
When it comes to FREEDIVER, ‘don’t forget to breathe’ is more than a tagline; it’s almost a disclaimer. We’ve seen players physically hold their breath while they navigate the chaos we throw at them, and gasp for breath when they hit an air pocket. It’s just as intense to watch as it is to play!
- Underwater Adventure: Survive a harrowing nautical disaster as a world-class freediver
- Fight for Breath: Oxygen is your only resource, the rising seawater your greatest adversary
- Gestural Locomotion: Navigate virtual spaces with intuitive dive and swim movement
- Interactive Puzzles: Stay calm, think fast, and use your ever-evolving environment to escape
- Spatial Soundscapes: Handcrafted music and SFX from an award-winning audio team
- Realism in Unreal: Dive into vivid underwater environments, brought to life in UE4