Last Saturday, we were so excited to be joined by hundreds of VR enthusiasts at CVR
2016 -our inaugural consumer virtual reality conference held at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Our sold-out event showcased the best VR technology available, and gave consumers a chance to connect with leaders in the VR industry. From meditative VR experiences to full-motion-capture multiplayer shooter games, CVR 2016 gave consumers the opportunity to see and experience over mind-blowing VR exhibits.
The Archiact team was beyond happy to see the enthusiasm and appetite for VR. Thanks for coming to our event, and we hope to see you at CVR 2017! Make sure you sign up here to be the first to know official CVR 2017 details.
We also want to send a special thank you to all of our speakers, exhibitors, and volunteers. Thank you very much for all of the time and effort that you dedicate to this convention. Our goal was to showcase the latest and greatest VR technology that the world has to offer, and we couldn?t have done it without you.
WHAT DID PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE EVENT? CHECK OUT SOME TWEETS ABOUT CVR 2016!May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016 May 14, 2016 May 16, 2016
Check out some pictures from the event!
Missed CVR 2016? Be the first to know about CVR 2017 ticket sales!
Click here to sign up your email for notifications about CVR 2017.
Want to learn more about CVR 2016? Check out these articles!
- The Vancouver Sun: Thousands attend inaugural virtual reality expo in Vancouver
- Tech Vibes: Inaugural virtual reality expo dazzles consumers
- 24 Hours Vancouver: Virtual reality the future for Canucks fans
- CTV News: Immersive power of virtual reality showcased at Vancouver convention
- DigiBC: Thoughts from CVR 2016 & Vancouverīs Virtual Reality Industry
- LINK Magazine: Consumer Virtual Reality Conference 2016
- Business Wire: Archiact hosts new international VR/AR conference & expo to showcase exclusive award-winning virtual reality experiences
- Xinhuanet: Virtual reality expo held in Vancouver
Receive blog posts by email
Sign up below and we'll email you every time we make a new blog post.