A submersive adventure with a mysterious edge, FREEDIVER: Triton Down plunges players into a capsizing research ship, the R.S.V Triton, where survival means outmaneuvering the water's lethal surge. As freediver Ren Tanaka, players must navigate a sinking ship, overcome underwater chaos, and unlock their path to the surface, all while protecting their most precious resource: the breath in their lungs.
FREEDIVER: Triton Down is a fully-interactive single-player experience with deep roots in ocean adventure cinema. FREEDIVER delivers the whirlwind fun and thrills of a disaster blockbuster, all in a binge-worthy package.
From the development team of Evasion, FREEDIVER: Triton Down continues to establish Archiact as a pioneer of innovative VR locomotion. The title’s gesture-driven movement offers the most intuitive and immersive swimming and diving mechanic in VR, while the use of breath as a vital resource adds an urgent bite to this bid for survival.
- Underwater Adventure: Survive a harrowing nautical disaster as a world-class freediver
- Fight for Breath: Oxygen is your only resource, the rising seawater your greatest adversary
- Gestural Locomotion: Navigate virtual spaces with intuitive dive and swim movement
- Interactive Puzzles: Stay calm, think fast, and use your ever-evolving environment to escape
- Spatial Soundscapes: Handcrafted music and SFX from an award-winning audio team
- Realism in Unreal: Dive into vivid underwater environments, brought to life in UE4
FREEDIVER: Triton Down will be available May 2019 for $8.99 USD on Oculus and Steam!